Cult Pens Mini Fountain Pen by Kaweco

Since I've been on a fitness/lose weight kick I decided to treat myself for getting past halfway on my weight loss target, coincidentally the lady of the house has ransomed my "go to" Parker 45 (which is a fairly beaten up example). Naturally this is a "temporary" state of affairs until I acquire her one of her own to her liking, I found myself (ahem) penless (well not exactly penless, but with a gap to fill :)) so looking around I stumbled upon this wee thing.

Arrived this morning and it's even smaller than the numbers suggest - it's about the size of a slim panatella cigar. Works a treat too - although the biggest compromise involved is probably that the ink reservoir is smaller than I'd ideally have - on the plus side that means more opportunities to change ink :)

Writes well - feels good in the hand and the big test comes at the weekend when I shove it in my pocket like the Parker 45 usually is. If you want a small pen for whatever reason, this is definitely worthy of consideration...

Usual kudos to Cult Pens for their exemplary service - ordered yesterday afternoon and in my hand at 10am today.

Seen here with a Parker 45
jyma5yjy.jpg

And here opened so you can see the nib
bamuhuru.jpg

ah, glad you reminded me, i meant to get one and forgot. now ordered with a mixed pack of diamine carts, can always refill those with syringe.
looks good.

cheers
steve

This is an excellent little pen. I have filled it with a Diamine Dark Brown ink and it's excellent.
The only down side is that it's small, I find it impossible to write with without the cap.

Back
Top Bottom