Darwin Razor / Stropper Kit

I'm posting this for "Blyth Spirit" - I know that the Darwin is not a DE, but it seems more reasonable to post it here than on one of the other forums! Blyth Spirit would like an assessment re: the selling price of the razor, as it is to be sold to aid St Oswalds Hospice, a charity organisation, so I hope no-one objects! You can post here (if thats OK, Admin?) or to Blyth Spirit or to me - I'll pass anything on.

Here are the pics he sent me:

Razor010.jpg

Razor011.jpg

Razor012.jpg

Razor013.jpg

Razor014.jpg

Razor016.jpg

Razor017.jpg

Razor018.jpg

Razor020.jpg

Razor021.jpg

Razor022.jpg

Razor023.jpg

Razor020.jpg

Razor021.jpg

Razor022.jpg

Razor023.jpg

Regards,
Neil

Hi Neil

One went on the bay yesterday ..

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360200300247&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT</a><!-- m -->

However, I think someone should be willing to pay more when buying from a trusted source, with proper photos and in complete and good condition.

Best of luck
David

Thanks David!

I note that it is another hospice listing - curious! And that the starting price is the same as the selling price of the last two that were sold earlier this month. I'll keep an eye on this one, though it's not for me - I'm just helping Blyth Spirit out because he asked me my opinion, and as you know I'm a straight-razor man, so my opinion on these things is worthless!

All the best,
Neil

No conspiracy here, simply a coincidence that both are Hospice (albeit completely independent) sources...organisations such as these tend to be involved in a fair few and regular house clearances.

All help input, knowledge and help will be greatly appreciated brethren. This isn't a sales' pitch, I'd genuinely welcome product information.

Public thanks to Neil for his great assistance.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom