Different Scent

I'ce placed three orders with Different Scent recently - the first and last have arrived in UK but thhe second, middle order seems not even to have been posted to the US - it still shows in "My Accocunt" as "Open" after many days..

I've emailed them twice, oince to their email address and once using the site contact form, withhout reply. I've called them umpteen times but only get voicemail. I've left messages but-again, no response.

HAs anyone else had dealings with Different Scent recently? and have you had difficulty with your order and/or communication? Mine is an expensive order for a rare commodity, so I'm concerned on two counts. They sent some of the 'rare commodity' to me in UK in the last order and so were not out of stock when I placed the US order.

Did they not send a DHL tracking number, I placed an order at 10pm on the 3rd, I got a dispatch email, helpfully written in English, with a DHL tracking number on the 5th and it was tracked through Germany and the UK and showed to have been attempted to be delivered on 10th by Parcelforce. I picked it up the following day from my local post office.

Scott.

Back
Top Bottom