E-Bay Razor Lot $38000 !!!!

Someone had some serious wedge to blow on Razors, i reckon we can expect to see lots of these on E-bay again soon !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...smGdgoe0%3D&viewitem=&clk_rvr_id=232746509557

This one is really nice though !!
images

36x.JPG

Re: E-Bay Razor Lot £38000 !!!!

C'mon Steve, you are exaggerating, it was only 38,500 dollars ;)

That said, there was a shed load of gear there I wouldn't pay a £1 for at a car boot :? I just can't get over excited about tins and things just because they say r.a.z.o.r on them :|

Doubt this will be coming up on acquisitions of the week - here at least ;) :)

moodymick said:
C'mon Steve, you are exaggerating, it was only 38,500 dollars ;)

That said, there was a shed load of gear there I wouldn't pay a £1 for at a car boot :? I just can't get over excited about tins and things just because they say r.a.z.o.r on them :|

Doubt this will be coming up on acquisitions of the week - here at least ;) :)

yeah alot of the stuff doesn't appeal, but half a dozen do, would look good in displays at a barbers..... but still that is a serious amount of wedge, get that lot home and ring up your home insurance company and see what they say.......... :?

On the other hand, my EverReady SE plus mt Cobra cost way less then £65. Not to try to place a value on what an item is worth, I know what a good razor is worth to me as something with which to shave as against an investment.

JohnnyO. :shave \ :geek:

Some lovely stuff but way too much money but i am impressed at how elaborate some of those sets are,just setting up your razor must have took ages.

Dave.

Back
Top Bottom