E-Mails After Posting

Everytime i start my own thread, or post a reply on another members thread, i then get E-Mails From TSR telling me everytime there is a new post or a reply to that thread..........please....for the love of god.................HOW DO I STOP IT !!

i'm not subscribed to any of these threads, don't need to know everytime there is a reply to a reply to another reply !!!

all i require is that when a member sends me a PM, then i get an E-Mail...thats it

Can someone help me ?

The subscriptions were off on my account by default, did you have this issue before the move or is it something that existed on the old board?

Changing the setting in your control panel should stop them.

Audiolab said:
The subscriptions were off on my account by default, did you have this issue before the move or is it something that existed on the old board?

Changing the setting in your control panel should stop them.

Well the subscriptions were off and they are still off but as of a few mins ago I am still receiving emails with replies to loads of different posts !!

It's annoying as I have that email account set up on my iPhone. So when I'm at work as I am now. Each mail is eating into my monthly data allowance. Especially annoying as I dont bloody need them

This has only been happening since everything was changed

Can boab or one of the mods go into my account and sort this out I have tried all I can

Cheers guys

Steve

everything looks fine, I put the notification on then turned it off again.Any better?

Boab said:
everything looks fine, I put the notification on then turned it off again.Any better?

well i'm still getting E-mails today, regarding the "Top 10 FILMS" thread, maybe as it was started before you made changes ?

will see how it goes over the next few days..........:s:huh:

cheers Boab

steve

Arrowhead said:
I'm not suffering from this, but while Steve's problem persists the temptation to start a thread in Food and Drink called ***SPAM*** is well nigh irresistible.

:D

Boab said:
Arrowhead said:
I'm not suffering from this, but while Steve's problem persists the temptation to start a thread in Food and Drink called ***SPAM*** is well nigh irresistible.

:D

images

;)

Back
Top Bottom