Erasmic (Red Cap) Cream

Evening Gentlemen!

After a couple of years, now, of 'proper shaving' and amassing a good deal of hard and software, I think my preference for the latter is soap, over cream. I don't know, I just think there's something a bit more enjoyable in creating a good lather in a bowl, rather than the cream-to-brush-face regimen.

So, with this in mind, I have, up for swapsies, no less than four tubes, un-opened, of old-formula Erasmic cream and a tube of Kent sensitive formula - similarly un-used. (Some of you may recall there was something of a mini-clamour for this after Dipesh revealed he had access to some, just as the new formula stuff was beginning to hit the shelves of various chemists up and down the country?).

I'd be very interested in swapping these for any of the following that any of you might have spare or gathering dust somewhere - Speick and/or Wilkie Blue sticks, Rapira and/ or Wilkie NOS blades, or indeed any product that you may think a hard soap convert would be interested in. Also have a number of packets of Astra Green blades that might be looking for a new home too, I do like them still, but have taken a real shine to the Rapiras after trying a couple of packets from Bestshave.

Anyone that is interested, please let me know. All the best

Back
Top Bottom