Executive Shaving

I'd just like to say a BIG thank you to Executive Shavig.

I placed an order with them for a British Ever Ready SE on 20/12/13 and was amazed to take delivery of said razor a few minutes ago.

That's what I call service especially at this time of the year!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all at Executive Shaving :icon_razz:

I'm going to second this, I asked Brian about the Cobra Classic and he told me they had one left, I went to order and he found out that a colleague had sold it the night before. He's now put me top of the waiting list for the next batch. Can't say any fairer than that!

Exovolt said:
I'm going to second this, I asked Brian about the Cobra Classic and he told me they had one left, I went to order and he found out that a colleague had sold it the night before. He's now put me top of the waiting list for the next batch. Can't say any fairer than that!

Yep, they are good. I spotted that Cobra availability too and was able to place the order, but alas I think it was the one you were talking about. They called me and said it had gone... shucks. But good service though.

That said I think the Vintage stuff is a bit over priced, but then again I have no idea how much restoration work they have done.

Cheers

Jon

Use them for all my goodies. Always arrives in no time at all. Had a photo on their facebook page of about 30 massive mail bags and a team of rather good looking ladies the other day.

Back
Top Bottom