Closed [Expired] - PIF 20 x Astra Platinum Blades

Hi all

Here is a Pass It Free...

I have 20 Astra Platinum blades, unopened sealed in boxes of 5 which are free to a good home. I am giving them away as this make of blades are causing my skin a fair bit of irritation and rash.

Once you have them in your hands you are free to use them all for yourself, or you can pass them on to someone else after trying a couple out. Either way I am happy. Post as a reply to this thread, then at the end of the week (Friday Morning) I will use a random number generator to choose a lucky recipient.

WP_20150426_002_s.jpg

Enjoy!

For PIF:
1: ajh101
2: Electrif
3: flip-68

RE: PIF 20 x Astra Platinum Blades

Horrible things aren't they, I made the mistake of getting a new 100 when Barber Trade had their sale for under a fiver, caused me irritating skin rush with every Razor used, simply amazing.
Not in GLWTP

@ajh101 & @Electrif Both counted in

@Shemen Zait - Everyone is different, not the best blade for myself, or for you, but to others they will be a great shave! I almost ordered 100 myself but wisdom took over and I plugged for a smaller amount of 25 for a tester. Tried 3 blades but they just didn't work for me.

I'd like to take part too please.I get on well with these - will be happy to PIF a selection of blades from the stores if I'm the winner

Well not too many takers for this one but the random number generator has picked...

number.jpg

Well done flip-68.

If you PM me your address I will send them on.

Thanks and enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom