Floid Confusion

UKRob said:
400 ml bottle of Blue on order from Amazon. This was reported as discontinued at one stage and this is advertised as new production.

Really? As far as I know Blue Floid After Shave in 400ml is discontinued!!
on Floid's website the blue 400ml bottle is a hair tonic!

Sezer74 said:
UKRob said:
400 ml bottle of Blue on order from Amazon. This was reported as discontinued at one stage and this is advertised as new production.

Really? As far as I know Blue Floid After Shave in 400ml is discontinued!!
on Floid's website the blue 400ml bottle is a hair tonic!
Is that because you are looking at the Floid Spain site. The Blue aftershave is Italian - different company.

I told you it was confusing.

Sezer74 said:
Rob I guess it was the Spanish site. I agree it is confusing.

Ok now can anyone please explain me the difference between the two Floid Blue AfterShaves being sold in Maguires Barbershop??

Just a guess on my part but the Original looks to be the Italian and new seems to have a Spanish label.

Although similar, if you look at the drawing, the Italian bottles have an outline drawing of the man and the F in Floid runs all the way to the final 'D'. The Spanish label has a different F - which is also noticeable in other Spanish aftershaves.

UKRob said:
Sezer74 said:
Rob I guess it was the Spanish site. I agree it is confusing.

Ok now can anyone please explain me the difference between the two Floid Blue AfterShaves being sold in Maguires Barbershop??

Just a guess on my part but the Original looks to be the Italian and new seems to have a Spanish label.

Although similar, if you look at the drawing, the Italian bottles have an outline drawing of the man and the F in Floid runs all the way to the final 'D'. The Spanish label has a different F - which is also noticeable in other Spanish aftershaves.

Yes you are right. I guess the formula of these Aftershaves would be same if not very similar.

Back
Top Bottom