Floid

Does anywhere sell samples of the 5 different Floid aftershaves?

I noticed Connaught does a sample of 'The Genuine', but not the others. As two of them are only in 400ml bottles i would rather try them before i buy.

Anyone that uses them, what do they smell like?

Currently i mainly use Proraso Menthol Splash and Speick Splash, are they anything like those two?

Thanks
Steve

Original and Blue are produced in Italy - although the review I just read said that Blue is discontinued.

Suave and Vigoroso are produced in Spain and both still available.

Can't help with the original request for samples but I have Original and think it's well worth the price.

thanks, i might pick a couple up and see what i think. i guess there is always BST if i dont like them.

Gifts & Care have Genuine, Blue, Vigoroso and Black in stock. Suave is out of stock.

Gravy said:
thanks, i might pick a couple up and see what i think. i guess there is always BST if i dont like them.

Gifts & Care have Genuine, Blue, Vigoroso and Black in stock. Suave is out of stock.

Amazon have the Suave in 150ml size in the ASL and 125ml in balm currently in stock.

Gravy said:

I noticed Connaught does a sample of 'The Genuine', but not the others. As two of them are only in 400ml bottles i would rather try them before i buy.

Currently i mainly use Proraso Menthol Splash and Speick Splash, are they anything like those two?

Thanks
Steve

I was in the same position but got one via BST would be happy to send you a sample of the genuine maybe in return for a cheeky sample of Speick?

I will have a look but I think the only thing I have to put it in would be a T&H sample sized bottle - not very big at all

Hodda said:
Gravy said:

Thanks
Steve

I was in the same position but got one via BST would be happy to send you a sample of the genuine maybe in return for a cheeky sample of Speick?

I will have a look but I think the only thing I have to put it in would be a T&H sample sized bottle - not very big at all

i'd do that, i havent got anything to send a sample in though.

If the T&H sample bottle holds enough for a couple of shaves, that would be enough for me to decide if i like it or not.

i could use it up, fill it with Speick and return it to you?

Gravy said:
Hodda said:
Gravy said:

Thanks
Steve

i'd do that, i havent got anything to send a sample in though.

If the T&H sample bottle holds enough for a couple of shaves, that would be enough for me to decide if i like it or not.

i could use it up, fill it with Speick and return it to you?

Ok will try and get a bottle (if I can find a bigger bottle I will use this) - pm me your address and we can sort something

i used the sample of Genuine that Hodda sent me last night and this morning, smells good to me and it is a good skin healer like Spieck. I'll be ordering a bottle at some point :)

Gravy said:
i used the sample of Genuine that Hodda sent me last night and this morning, smells good to me and it is a good skin healer like Spieck. I'll be ordering a bottle at some point :)

Glad it was worth it - as I said I wasn't sure myself at first then I found that I liked it in terms of healer and then the smell

i've tried all 5 of these now, all are nice.

Vigoroso and Suave are very similar, they are both kind of like Genuine with a less powdery scent.

Blue is a nice fresh scent, probably my favourite.

Black, i think this smells of fruit, maybe pears, it's very different to the others. this is also very strong after splashing on plenty like i do with the others, i think maybe this was a bad idea, lol.

i think if i ever run out of aftershave splash, i'll re-buy them all except Suave, that is too similar to Vigoroso.

Back
Top Bottom