Frustrating afternoon

So it was the commemoration of Jim Clark's first F1 Championship win here and Club Lotus had an event replete with the cars he drove in winning that... Being 6'5" I rarely have issues of being able to see over crowds and taking pictures and have been reasonably happy to stand back from the front... well until now.

Now all the shortarses at the front appear to be armed with iPads and the like (all 10"+ tablets) and at the first hint of any action, the sodding iPads went up like an impenetrable wall!

Oh, how I wished for a Barnett Strike 9 and some ball-bearings. But really, what sort of antisocial knob uses an iPad as a camera, holding it above their head to hack off more people?

Know what you mean, the other day I thought I seen someone with an iPad to their ear, turns out phones are getting bigger as well.

Soon they will double up as a kitchen table. Was in a hotel reception on business and I was like a social leper being the only one reading a newspaper rather than stabbing a screen.

Audiolab said:
Know what you mean, the other day I thought I seen someone with an iPad to their ear, turns out phones are getting bigger as well.

Soon they will double up as a kitchen table. Was in a hotel reception on business and I was like a social leper being the only one reading a newspaper rather than stabbing a screen.

Like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcIwXVKQjsQ

Back
Top Bottom