Gem Micromatic

So after promising myself I would be better with my money this year, it takes less than 24 hours of my student loan being in my account before I have to buy a new toy :blush:

This fella here

Been hearing some great things about this razor so had to give it a try.

I've also heard tales of their aggressiveness, are they much more aggressive than a 39c? (as I was told that they were very aggressive, but I haven't had any problems with that)

Well either way I've got it now, so will have to jump in at the deep end and hope I can just tell stories of my shaving journey rather than having it mapped out across my face like a road atlas haha

Great catch!

I have one, along with a Clog Pruf and a Bullet Tip. Just to put it into context amongst its siblings, the Bullet Tip is light and smooth, the Clog Pruf potentially a little more dangerous since it has more bite, yet nothing like the Open Comb.

The MMOC responds very well indeed to a light touch, respecting its potential. Done like that, you'll get a great shave with minimal passes.

Have a lot of fun!

Cheers guys! Appreciate the feedback :)
Now I've just got to try and be patient for it to turn up. Can't wait to try this fella out.

And best of luck for Sunday pjgh!

Back
Top Bottom