Gillette Slim uneven gap

I've just received my Gillette slim, unfortunately the gap on one side is slightly larger than the other, everything else is fine. is there anybody who can fix or help with this problem?
I have noticed the safety bar on one side is very slightly higher than the other( not a lot) , It doesn't look like its been dropped so can't really see why its like this.

Sorry about the delay [attachment=6265] I hope you can tell that the left side of the bar is slightly higher than the right< I have also tried to show the gap difference on either side of the head [attachment=6266][attachment=6267]

Anybody know anyone who might be able to fix it? from what I can make out under the magnifying glass is that when I open the doors, the right hand side comes into contact with the safety bar just before the left hand side

razors042.jpg

It's not much but it'll be noticeable.

I can fix it but it'll cost you a fiver which includes return postage, if I can't it'll cost you just postage.

antdad said:
razors042.jpg

It's not much but it'll be noticeable.

I can fix it but it'll cost you a fiver which includes return postage.
Are you sure? It will be greatly appreciated if you can, Pm me your details and I'll sort it out with you

I have Dobbo's Slim in for repair, the safety bars are bent and unfortunately mine's on loan and I need a reference.

Can someone give me an end and front shot of a slim with a blade in it on setting 9, if you have a DSR camera all the better. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom