Gillette Tech - with long handle.

The longest handle I've seen on a Tech is of the ball-end variety.

You can put a Tech head on longer handles such as those made by Bob's Razor Works.

Let me know if you want to see what they would look like and I'll take a couple of pictures and post them up.

What's doin Peter,

The long Weber handle I have fits fine on the Tech head. I like this handle...good grip and nice weight to the thing.

If you like I can send it out for you to sample, I can also include the Stahly head that I use with the Weber handle. If you like the Tech, you will flat out love the Stahly. I find myself reaching for that 'Webly' frankenrazor more than anything else these days.

Martin

No Peter, unfortunately there never was a long handled Tech, but I know a LOT of handles fit on the same thread so the options of mixing and matching a Frankenrazor are quite numerous. As you've found, Lord fit very well since Lords were largely Gillette copies.

There was a thin handled tech that had a longer handle (about 1cm longer compared to the regular version i put beside it), it wont fit in any of my bakelite or other Tech cases, so i have the handle at home in my spares box, PM me your address peter and i will PIF it to you

best

Steve

Back
Top Bottom