Got a good deal on eBay

Hi guys, with my recent purchase of two injector razors in the wild I have doing a bit of research and trying to find out about them. I have reds a number of threads on here and spent some time browsing EBay looking at all the listings.

I really had no intention of buying another Razor but spotted an auction with a day to go finishing late on Boxing Day night.

I put in my bid and forgot about it until I was alerted I had won!

I am now the proud owner of Made in Canada Schick Razor, for the princely sum of 99p!!

These are the pictures from the listing, it may be a few days till it's here bit hopefully I'll be using it before long.

Cheers.

[attachment=12582]

[attachment=12583]
[attachment=12584]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419688193.477515.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419688193.477515.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 76
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419688201.593960.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419688201.593960.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 46
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419688208.660780.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419688208.660780.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 45
On the top picture it shows the head coming away from then handle.

Now I'm sure it's nothing some good super glue can't fix but I would be interested to see if a stainless steel handle could be made to fit it.

Al H said:
On the top picture it shows the head coming away from then handle.

Now I'm sure it's nothing some good super glue can't fix but I would be interested to see if a stainless steel handle could be made to fit it.

I did wonder if some epoxy would be needed, I'm sure I've seen one with a new resin handle added. I'll need to think about that.

pjgh said:
The Canadian ones are reputed to be a little more efficient.

To the OP: Warning lights/sirens should be going off when you read about what Paul thinks is an 'efficient' razor. Those are usually best used for peeling potatoes or carrots.

You gotta realize he is more than a little bit nuts.

Martin

dodgy said:
pjgh said:

To the OP: Warning lights/sirens should be going off when you read about what Paul thinks is an 'efficient' razor. Those are usually best used for peeling potatoes or carrots.

Martin

Warning noted!!!

smithismund said:
I have a similar Canadian Schick with a nice butterscotch handle. Shaves really well and is one of my favourites if I'm in a hurry, haven't nicked myself once so far...

Cheers , hopefully I will follow suit!

dodgy said:
pjgh said:

Martin

I was going to say "aggressive", but I didn't think that was quite the right word ... "efficient" seemed better, since they cut well but I wouldn't call it an evening with Sweeney Todd. One pass should be pretty much there ...

pjgh said:
dodgy said:
pjgh said:

Martin

I was going to say "aggressive", but I didn't think that was quite the right word ... "efficient" seemed better, since they cut well but I wouldn't call it an evening with Sweeney Todd. One pass should be pretty much there ...

Cheers Paul, once again all info greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom