help to fined out what this razor is

Re: help to

hunnymonster said:
Urban Hermit said:
... now I need to know how it's different than an 'early-model' NEW...

It's simple... go spend some quality time over on the NEW page at Achim's <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mr-razor.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mr-razor.com</a><!-- m --> site... all should become clear.

• Aye, there's the rub![/list:u]

• ... no, actually it's a bit lower ...
        • ... lower
          • ... lower-lower ... [/list:u]
            • ... over to the right
                • ... the right
                      • ... my right[/list:u][/list:u]
                        • ... a bit more
                          • ... now, up a bit
                              • ... there - that's the spot.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
                                • ... um
                                  • ... what's that chainsaw-sounding thingie for?[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Gents...something bothered me about this razor (no patent no the head of other NEW's to be a frankenrazor) because I was sure I'd seen something like this before so I sought advice from a higher power (Mr Razor) and he told this razor is indeed an authentic thin handled British NEW. He will post me a link when he updates his website.

Maybe it is worth replating? ;)

I can't believe what they guy spends!

I've seen him pay top dollar on the bay and if you multiply that by his collection he's shelled out some serious money.

Mind you, his kit is pretty much the definitive reference archive (BNIB / NOS) and he's generous with pics and info so I can't complain.

well guys been giving this British new 1933/1940 razor a bit of thought and decided if any one had a gillette fatboy that there thinking of getting shot off and if they fancied a swap drop me a pm with some pictures if possible .

antdad said:
Gents...something bothered me about this razor (no patent no the head of other NEW's to be a frankenrazor) because I was sure I'd seen something like this before so I sought advice from a higher power (Mr Razor) and he told this razor is indeed an authentic thin handled British NEW. He will post me a link when he updates his website.

Was there any sort of timescale when this update might be? Or a source of actual deails/item specs, as I'm not sure mine still might not be a frankenrazor because of the cap graphix. I keep meaning to take a picture or three of this thing (among other stuff), but it doesn't seem to happen.

antdad said:

Maybe it is worth replating? ;)

I don't know if he posted you about it or not, but I was just here, where it has been classified as a: made in England, 1941 NEW, with Tech Handle.

Following, are finally some photos of mine. Mine might still be a FrankenRazor, as the cap is different, but the back plate Patent Number matches Mr Razor's. At least the backing plate is definitely that of the 1941 British-made NEW with Tech handle. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom