Help to identify a British NEW razor

Hello friends and brothers.
I need your help to identify this British Gillette NEW. I can not find it in the collection of Achim, Mr Razor. I've seen pictures of British NEW heads, but not this.
I do not know if the box is correct. Nor do I know if the handle is correct. Is hollow. Nickel has lost after my cleaning. It has a hole in the neck. I do not know if the handle is Gillette and if the hole is from factory or has been made after. As for the head, it seems that it must have been a batch for France. I've bought from a French seller. Their future will be nickel re-plated.
I want to know if the pieces are correct and what year should be about?
A bit of research, my friends.

Imagen%2520448.jpg
Imagen%2520442.jpg

Imagen%2520443.jpg
Imagen%2520444.jpg

Imagen%2520445.jpg
Imagen%2520446.jpg
Imagen%2520447.jpg

Importé d'Angleterre - BRITISH PATENT NUMBERS 133963 142772-272629

Nice find Juan.

I've not seen a NEW like this before - there are elements of a two different styles of NEW in the head though.

I'm wondering if this is could be an uncatalogued Goodwill?

The inclusion of patent numbers on the baseplate would seem to me to suggest that this might well be a possibility.

I can't help with regards to the handle though as I've never seen one in that design before.

The Minora was one of the two styles I was hinting at mate. :)

I've owned a couple in the past - they are great little razors.

World War 2 military issue zinc razors also shared a similar design (pictures here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/World-War-2-British-Army-3-peice-metal-razor-/110997960889?pt=UK_Collectables_Militaria_LE&hash=item19d7fe78b9).

More pics of the very rare British Gillette NEW. Yesterday I've cleaned it. Today I've decided that next week I will test it, and I've disinfected it with a chemical solution used in hospitals to disinfect endoscopes and surgical material without heating it. His future will be nickel replate to survive one century more. But I can not resist using it as it is.
I really think it is a prototype or a test razor. The holes are not perfectly mechanized and it has traces of some circular sanding tool at top of the comb base plate. Below, have burrs around the holes.
The handle, seeing his geometry and caliber, probably it is a Gillette handle. 73.4 mm long and 9.6 mm diameter. Bottom length is double that last knurled area, like in a Common Bar. Note the rings, similar to common bar in disposition, and the perfect fit at the comb base plate, in diameter, 8.8 mm. The little hole in the collar, adds more unknowns.

Really I think it is very rare, very strange. Should I contact Achim, or others Gillette experts?

Imagen%2520449.jpg
Imagen%2520450.jpg

Imagen%2520451.jpg
Imagen%2520452.jpg

Imagen%2520453.jpg
Imagen%2520454.jpg

Imagen%2520455.jpg
Imagen%2520456.jpg

Imagen%2520458.jpg
Imagen%2520459.jpg

Back
Top Bottom