Help.........

Hi & very welcome John. I'm not sure about soft, however our very own PigCat is about as easy as it gets I believe. As far as shaving goes though, I'm not sure what, if any, kit you have.
You'll need double edged blades, a double edged razor to put them in, shaving soap and a brush to begin with.
Have a look in the biggest supermarket near you nd check if they have a stick of Palmolive shaving soap for around 99pence. It's a good beginning.
Boots razors (sometimes it has to be a larger branch) have been a good start for many on here, and they also sell their own brand blades. Although I prefer the Wilkinson blades which our branch carries.
Now go back to that supermarket & buy a Wilkinson's brush, which I forgot on our original shopping trip.
That's you sorted & good to go. The Mantic vid demonstrates exceptionally well that which I would try and explain very badly.
Enjoy.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

Have a read through the shaving help section on here. There are plenty of threads for a beginner. Lots of video help too.

Welcome to TSR...As the guys say...watch a video from a link on here..that will give you the basics of how to shave with a DE razor........then decide what sort of kit you'd like...

A Vintage Gillette Tech is a nice smooth starter Razor...I recently picked one up on E-bay myself for £6...it was like new..and gives a super smooth shave...You'd have to try really hard to cut yourself with one of these.....

Then you need some forgiving blades....Maybe Astras' or red personnas'...and some shaving soap...maybe Palmolive (Its Nice and cheap and very good quality).... and a brush to put it on with.....

Back
Top Bottom