Hi from Bournemouth, UK

J

Johnjoe

Hi guys,

My name's Johnjoe and I've joined this forum because my father-in-law has given me an old, unused wet shaving kit to sell on ebay which I thought would be of interest to the members of this forum.

The set was manufactured by Globusmen Gold and is a very nice quality double-edged safety razor kit with stainless steel accessories and a travel box.

I'll post details in the Shopping Section if the powers that be allow me to.

Cheers.

I'm afraid you can only sell as a prescribed vendor or relatively established member, your best bet is listing on ebay where I'm sure some of our members will take an interest.

It's already on eBay - I understand that I can't sell on here as I'm not an established member, but I thought this would be of interest to you guys as it's such a nice set so I've joined the forum to point it out to you. ;)

antdad said:
I'm afraid you can only sell as a prescribed vendor or relatively established member, your best bet is listing on ebay where I'm sure some of our members will take an interest.

Yes, we understand that ;), but if every person who had some shaving gear that they wanted to sell, joined here we would be swarmed with people trying to flog their old gear ... This site is a not a support site for Ebay or your sales there.

Thanks for pointing that out.
Mikael said:
Yes, we understand that ;), but if every person who had some shaving gear that they wanted to sell, joined here we would be swarmed with people trying to flog their old gear ... This site is a not a support site for Ebay or your sales there.

Funnily enough, I was looking at that only yesterday on't internet. Looks lovely and shiny. I like shiny.

Just chuck it 'round my house - I live in Bournemouth. :icon_razz:

Lipsy

Arrowhead said:
Hello Johnjoe: of course you could keep it and put it to good use, hang around here and save some money on shaving ... ;)

Erhhh, I wonder if anyone on these boards have actually saved a penny on shaving after signing up here. I should say stick around and get a nice experience, but do not believe any advice that states you will save money. That is highly unlikely, however technically possible.

/Max

Re: RE: Hi from Bournemouth, UK

mstrunck said:
Arrowhead said:
Hello Johnjoe: of course you could keep it and put it to good use, hang around here and save some money on shaving ... ;)

Erhhh, I wonder if anyone on these boards have actually saved a penny on shaving after signing up here. I should say stick around and get a nice experience, but do not believe any advice that states you will save money. That is highly unlikely, however technically possible.

/Max

Saving money only happens if you join at 15, live until 80, and get your ad under control at 16 :D

mrkiii said:
mstrunck said:
Arrowhead said:

/Max

Saving money only happens if you join at 15, live until 80, and get your ad under control at 16 :D

you can save money but why would you want to, you learn to enjoy shaving here.

if you want to save money then palm olive/arko is incredibly cheap. as long as you dont get a straight razor and stick to de razors then its cheap

if you go the straight route you need strop, hone(or send it off to get sharpended/honed), stuff to treat strop.

shanky887614 said:
mrkiii said:
mstrunck said:
Arrowhead said:

/Max

you can save money but why would you want to, you learn to enjoy shaving here.

if you want to save money then palm olive/arko is incredibly cheap. as long as you dont get a straight razor and stick to de razors then its cheap

if you go the straight route you need strop, hone(or send it off to get sharpended/honed), stuff to treat strop.

...thanks for the advice but I don't think it would save me any money on shaving - I've had the same cartridge in my razor for over 2 years and just use shower gel for foam - works for me.

I've just posted a video on youtube showing it in more detail if anyone's interested. http://youtu.be/ka8H7wdWUHk

Back
Top Bottom