how to get rid of tom cats

:lol: i can't believe that someone designed such a thing, and someone gave the go ahead to mass produce it !!

i would love to have watched product testing
fuck-off-seriously-go-away.png

I like the way it looks like a toilet! Some people might find that reassuring. :lol:
But seriously, I'm beginning to think that the best idea might be to sellotape the cat litter to the tray.

soapalchemist said:
I like the way it looks like a toilet! Some people might find that reassuring. :lol:
But seriously, I'm beginning to think that the best idea might be to sellotape the cat litter to the tray.

You could always hold it down with some carrots.

:lol: :lol:

Sharon, i have extra strong Sellotape from China, it's a bit whiffy though !!

if you need some sharon, i have some Sellotape starter kits on my blog, please check them out...

(please ignore the Pic of my girlfriend and i on the blog, Pig Cat took that without our knowledge when he stayed over one night the filthy Carrot fiddler he is !!)

I have checked out your interesting site SB. You are clearly the man to go to for sellotape; I don't think, given my intended purpose that the Chinese 'whiffy' tape would be a problem. What's the bottom line on the whiffy tape?? Does it come in big rolls like gaffa tape....obviously that would save a lot of time. And better still, can you get it in double sided version???
That's what I love about this site; the expertise, the collectors of all things interesting and unique. If I might also mention, if this Chinese tape is a collector's item, again, bearing in mind its intended purpose, a cheaper alternative would do.

soapalchemist said:
I have checked out your interesting site SB. You are clearly the man to go to for sellotape; I don't think, given my intended purpose that the Chinese 'whiffy' tape would be a problem. What's the bottom line on the whiffy tape?? Does it come in big rolls like gaffa tape....obviously that would save a lot of time. And better still, can you get it in double sided version???
That's what I love about this site; the expertise, the collectors of all things interesting and unique. If I might also mention, if this Chinese tape is a collector's item, again, bearing in mind its intended purpose, a cheaper alternative would do.

Frank in China will do the Tape in whatever size you like, he can do special Mini Rolls for your chrismas wrapping that are scented to smell like Turkey and Gravy, right up to huge rolls for total body Auto-erotic asphyxiation...what ever floats your boat really ;)

Back
Top Bottom