How to make a simple razor holder?

OK I would like to show you how to make a practical and functional razor holder, first get yourself a Ikea stainless steel desert fork, then carefully remove 20mm from the handle, and round the edges and 10mm from the prongs which also should be rounded, now remove the middle prong by drilling it out by placing the drill which should be the same diameter as the two existing outside prongs so you have a curved back for you razor to sit in, also slightly angle your two prongs upwards just at the end so you razor slightly tilts back bend the neck at a 90 degree angle, almost finished, now drill a small hole just up from the bottom of the handle so you can fit a small stainless steel screw through, drill wall and place where suitable. if you look at the photo's it's sometimes a better way of working it out.

Jamie.
003-3.jpg

002-8.jpg

001-3.jpg

my preference might have been to have the fork hanging down the way rather than pointing up. Then there would be less chance of it spinning on that splitary screw and your razor dropping out :)

but nice idea though.

Nice DIY job!

This actually has a high WAF, as opposed to most of our other bathroom stuff. The wife generally thinks I use to much bathroom space, but this solution I think is welcomed by most significant others.

/Max

PS: It's on purpose I didn't use the much loved abbreviation for the better half...

49er said:
Great but now Having difficulty eating dinner with a hammer and a black and decker.

I hate diy enthusiasts!!

Well if you put your fork in the Black & Decker drill, you can use it for twirling Spaghetti, and when you finish eating your meal, you can then use the hammer to smash the plates into tiny peices, saves with the washing up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jamie

Back
Top Bottom