Impressive customer service from Geo.F.Trumper

I emailed customer service at Trumper's last Friday to ask which skin food would be suitable for my oily skin .
A very pleasant lady replied that she thought Coral Skin Food was probably the most suitable and if I sent her my address she would send me some sample's to try .
I got in from work this afternoon (Wednesday) to find a package from Trumper's that contained ,
3 x 1G sample's of shaving cream ,Limes,Rose and Almond flavour's ,

2 x 8ML sample's of hair and body wash ,Extract of lime's and GFT flavour,s

4 x 8ML sample's of Skin Food , 2x Coral , 1x Sandalwood and 1x Extract of Lime's flavour's ,

All with a compliment's slip with a hand written note on it .

Very refreshing to receive this sort of treatment and pleasant people to deal with .

Derrick.

They're very generous with their samples. I like companies who realise that giving away free stuff is likely to lead to an increase in sales (of course their products have to be good!).

RajK said:
They're very generous with their samples. I like companies who realise that giving away free stuff is likely to lead to an increase in sales (of course their products have to be good!).

I agree. Trumper's have always been this good with UK-based customers, but the other forums are full of international wet shavers complaining that they got charged for postage. You can't beat Trumper's for Customer Service if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom