Ingrams consistency

Have I been using the same Ingram as everyone else. Emm, obviously not, that would by unhygienic. Anyway you know what I mean.

My Ingram is about as thick as Palmolive but produces a wonderful thick lather. Better than the green stuff. The only reason I prefer my Edwin Jagger is the smell. Ingram really doesn't smell nice.

Fantastic in a superlather too, if you don't mind it buggering up the smell of your expensive soap.

Ingram + Culmak = budget superlather heaven. Possibly smells like the gentlemans convenience in an upmarket department store.

Ps an upmarket gentlemans convenience is not my idea of heaven.

I'm rambling again...

My experience of Ingram s has been a pleasant one, so I am a little surprised to read that others found it to be a disappointment. But I guess if we all liked the same thing life would be a little dull.

i like ingrams... i bought it on a whim when i saw it in a local chemist on holiday.

I liked it from the first use. Definitely a bit thinner than my TOBS creams, but certainly not dis-similar to palmolive or the Edwin Jagger tubed creams.

I find i use a bit more than my more expensive creams, just because I can lol. I work with brush thats been well shaken out, I apply about as much ingrams as it would take to cover the top of a toothbrush (1.5-2cm long squirt) and then face lather. I like the smell, i like the feel. I always get good shaves from it.

For the price its a bargain, and its what i'll be taking with me when i go on holiday as tubes travel nicely!

I've found that Ingrams needs very little water to lather up, I use a well shaken out brush. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of its performance; it is very obviously a far cheaper cream than the "high end" stuff.
However, the smell & menthol action are fantastic. Possibly my favourite shave cream scent. Just a shame about the performance though.

On a side note, how hard would it be for one of the 3T's to produce a minty / menthol / cooling shave cream? Just a thought...

I found a local chemists suddenly stocked Ingrams instead of Erasmic that I usually use the most.

I was quite excited but sound like the posts above, slightly disappointed. Still enjoyable but not a go to cream for me I'm afraid. £1.70 it cost. Erasmic was £1.

Back
Top Bottom