Jabonman Sierra Soap

Received this as a sample with a order, in short this is a soft soap similar to Wickham's soap, the Jabonman rapidly whips up into a superb lather which has a tobacco scent to my nose (which I like) it has super glide/moisturising properties. A World class soap.

I think this thread isn't so old that I can't bump it up again. I'm really intrigued by the sound of this soap. I keep finding there are two interpretations of "tobacco" scent. One is a sweet almost vanilla scent while the other is dark and wet (in the case of Roam actually smoky too). Is there any other scent you could compare it to? What's the scent strength like?

A fantastic product by Manuel aka "Jaboman" a true Spanish artisan soap maker, I have two (2) of his at present Vetiver & Violetas wonderful soaps'croaps with more to follow..........

Charles U.K

Here you go:
Manuel Garcia Ferrer
email: magafe_es@yahoo.com

Without lanolin:
- Vetiver-Citrus
- Lavender
- Mountain………………………….……….(Tea Flower, Lavender, Cedar, Cypress, Musk, Laurel)

With lanolin:
- Ylang Ylang-Patchouli-Orange
- Wet Earth
- Eastern Breeze
- Citrus
- Roses
- Violets
- Floral
- Lima-Incense …………………………..…(Menthol)
- Lima-Cinnamon
- Sierra

Charles U.K

Prius111 said:
Here you go:
Manuel Garcia Ferrer
email: magafe_es@yahoo.com

Without lanolin:
- Vetiver-Citrus
- Lavender
- Mountain………………………….……….(Tea Flower, Lavender, Cedar, Cypress, Musk, Laurel)

With lanolin:
- Ylang Ylang-Patchouli-Orange
- Wet Earth
- Eastern Breeze
- Citrus
- Roses
- Violets
- Floral
- Lima-Incense …………………………..…(Menthol)
- Lima-Cinnamon
- Sierra

Charles U.K

That's great, many thanks.
Thanks also for the pm from some one else with the e mail

Mand

Well I ordered Sierra and Wet Earth based on this thread. I love tobacco scents, especially if they aren't too sweet. Wrong time of year for it but also got Wet Earth to compare to Mike's vetiver. Mountain sounds interesting so hopefully I'll get a sample of that.

Hmm heard elsewhere Sierra isn't tobacco at all but a simple clean woodsy scent. Ah well, still was meaning to give these a try. Wish there was more info on the scents.

Back
Top Bottom