Jobaman Soap

Hello -

I am looking to purchase a soap I beleive the name is Jobaman? Can anyone sent me a link or email address for this vendor?

Thanks

Kurt

Try visit the Spanish forum AfeitadoClasico.com, he is a member there. I do not have his full style but should I ever need to get his soaps this is the road I would take.

N_Architect said:
Try visit the Spanish forum AfeitadoClasico.com, he is a member there. I do not have his full style but should I ever need to get his soaps this is the road I would take.

Appreciate that information!

The proper name is "Jabonman". You can find him in that spanish forum for sure... he's continuosly developing new soaps and fragances for them and as a regular user of his products I must say that they are TOP without doubt... strong, good scents and really good hidrating, soothing skin properties.

He sells big sample pucks of 30 gr., write him a MP in that forum and he'll send you more information about his current soaps and prices

Cheers!

Sir_eider said:
The proper name is "Jabonman". You can find him in that spanish forum for sure... he's continuosly developing new soaps and fragances for them and as a regular user of his products I must say that they are TOP without doubt... strong, good scents and really good hidrating, soothing skin properties.

He sells big sample pucks of 30 gr., write him a MP in that forum and he'll send you more information about his current soaps and prices

Cheers!

Thanks for your help

Kurt,I hope you got my email,since you haven't answered back.I have something for you that Im sure you will enjoy as much as I do.

Manuel gifted me this soap a couple of weeks ago, by surprise. At this time no lilacs in the flower shop, so I had to shoot the pic only with incense. Thanks Manuel, my friend.

Imagen%2520464.jpg

Back
Top Bottom