Klar Kabinett for those who still want some

fly3k said:
I have been enabled damn you Martin!

I know the feeling. Mean old Tall Paul slipped me a sample a while back and of course I hadda buy some after that. I can't figure out why he is always trying to enable me.... must be a Limey thing.

So you can see I am an innocent victim like yourself. I have two pounds of this goofy rose scented wonderfulness sitting in the arsenal now, plus some from a previous order I split with a buddy. Good shaving soap that's gone extinct......can't have too much of that.

Martin

Re: RE: Klar Kabinett for those who still want some

I am interested to know what their own line of soaps are like.
[/quote]

They sent me a sample of mistero with my order and I like it. Great lather, strong neroli scent. Pm your address and I'll send you some if you like

traditionalshaving said:
I don't understand why they stopped the Kabinett soap. We used to sell loads of it and it was incredible value.

I haven't tried it yet, but I ordered it from yourself when FrankieG first posted that this was being discontinued. I think I must have been the slowest clicker that day because I ended up with a refund! You were a lot cheaper than what I have paid from Holland, but I need to try this soap before it completely disappears.

Scott.

Back
Top Bottom