Knot again!

Well as a shaver who shaves on a shoe string I'm once again placed in an awkward position of having a brush, no the same brush shedding, no this time it's molting hair. The brush in question is a Duke 2 in best and it's worse than before. Last time this happened the good folks at TSR directed me to a chap at Simpsons who told me tobreturn it to get it fixed. On return I used the brush and all seemed well. Moved house, boxed up the brush, it had a good time to dry beforehand, and used an older brush from there on. Now about a week ago decided to get the Duke out, one or two hairs depart, not much to worry about then it got worse and worse and at this rate it'll look like Homer Simpson's head in six weeks! So what to do? Any idea's? I can't afford to buy a new brush and this is my only brush so my only hope lies with getting in contact with Simpsons again though I feel this could be a long shot as some time has passed. One thing puzzles me; why is the brush worse than before I sent it back to be fixed? regards, Adam.

Fido the chap who I spoke to last time had a fine attitude so maybe your right to get in touch with Simpsons again. Thanks, Adam.

I'm happy to say that Dave at Simpsons has requested that I return my Duke to be exchanged for another brush. What a fine chap, thanks Dave. Kind regards, Adam.

A new Duke 2 landed on the door mat this morning so a big thank you to Mark at Simpsons for his gentlemanly response, regards, Adam.

Back
Top Bottom