La Toja Shave Stick

This stick face lathers into a wonderful creamy lather that provides great cushioning & smells fantastic - kind of a mild, clean, fresh type smell.

Nuff said. :mrgreen:

I must admit to enjoying this stick too.I haven't used many and it would be nice to see a lather tutorial on this.I find it a bit hit and miss with getting the right water balance into the lather.cracking stick now my travel bag fave :)

i got mine on ebay and paid over the odds but if someone is over there on holiday get them to bring some back as well as the a/s

King of the un-tallow soaps produces lather on par with Speick and Valobra sticks with a clean slightly Smokey scent.

Stupidly easy to produce tons of rich cushioning lather that provides good protection and plenty of glide.

Great post shaves, again on par with the Speick and Valobra.

La Toja is on the cheap level in Spain.You will find it in any supermarket for under 2 euros. It is easy to lather even in cold water. They used to say that you can lather it with sea water.The Shaving creams are awesome too.You have the standard and for sensible skins.Again no more than 3 euros for it.
The smell reminds me of a barbershop of the 50´s.
The soap stick comes in with a plastic lid or case that makes it good for travel. I use an empty one to carry my Wee Scott.
Lather is thick, and I can do 3 passes with it.
so when you go on holidays don´t forget to visit the local supermarket

Back
Top Bottom