Lather my face not my hand

Im having the same lather issues with all my brushes with soap and cream.

As im building a rich lather on my face the lather ends up on the handle of the brush and ultimately then on my hand, which I scoop up with the brush.

As Im building its pushing through the knot I think.

Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?:dodgy:

I want it on my dam face not my hand!!:mad:

Canuck said:
It's not normal, no. Are you maybe pushing too hard I wonder... you only need to do a light painting action.

I might be. I push a little opening the not and do circles then side to side?

Is your lather too wet?

One method you could certainly try with creams is to smear it over your chops first, either with your hand or with a squeezed-out brush. Then add a little water to your brush and start swirling, adding more as necessary. The lather should build up nicely pretty quickly and you are in control how much you create. Hopefully it won't start falling through your brush this way.

Pig Cat said:
Is your lather too wet?

One method you could certainly try with creams is to smear it over your chops first, either with your hand or with a squeezed-out brush. Then add a little water to your brush and start swirling, adding more as necessary. The lather should build up nicely pretty quickly and you are in control how much you create. Hopefully it won't start falling through your brush this way.

I tried less water with a Taylors cream tonight. It was better. I think im loading my brush when its too wet.

antdad said:
Use a bowl.

I do

Definitely sounds like too much water to me. My brush is always absolutely crammed full of lather, but it never runs down the handle.

Back
Top Bottom