London Pen Show 2013

For all you newly converted Fountain Pen Fans, this was a show that i went to ten days ago at the Holiday Inn Bloomsbury.

Since getting into Fountain Pens i have managed to get myself a nice Collection of vintage Parkers, Sheaffers etc going, and to see all these vintage and modern Pens in one place was amazing, in fact it was too much to take in really, so so many pens that your brain starts to overload.

To get into pens can be as inexpensive or as over the top as you want it to be, from £2000 limited Editions to £3.00 Chinese Parker Knock-offs, but i found that at this show there was no snobbery and all of the people i spoke to were friendly and happy to listen and give advice as well as show you and let you handle and write with lots of Pens even when knowing that you had no intention of buying.

I did get a couple of bits in the "Bargain Boxes" and a Rare ballpoint to complete a set i have.

if you get the chance to go to one of these shows please do it, it may just start off your F.P.A.D :angel::angel:

(Must point out that this Vid was taken late in the day, when i was there it was much more crowded and with lots more on display, i think in this Vid that some had started to pack away already.)

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_wVv9ozKjw[/video]

Back
Top Bottom