M&S Harvard aftershave

I've spent a few weeks using M&S Harvard aftershave. Whilst it smells great I have found that it leaves my skin very dry, it also stings a fair bit.

Does this indicate I'm better off using a balm or lotion, or, that this particular product isn't very moisturising? I'm interested in the experiences other have had with this product.

Cheers

Have you had any problems using other M&S products or aftershaves in general?

Could just be something in M&S products that doesn't agree with your skin. I can't use anything under the Imperial Leather brand or I have terrible skin dehydration issues, anything else I'm fine with though.

Another random thing it could well be is are you ok in yourself at the moment? I have a friend who has previously said if he has so much as a cold then Aftershave leaves him very dry and has to moisturise regularly to keep up with it.

Probably going way off the mark though and it's just the make up of that particular aftershave.

Some interesting points.

The only other M&S product I've tried is Harvard body splash and I haven't noticed any problems with that. I've used Steve's barbershop bay rum and don't recall any problems with that. I found Boots freshwood AS left my skin dry.

I'm not aware of any health issues, probably a bit stressed but who isn't.

Guess I just need to try a few more products.

Back
Top Bottom