Mach3 reusable disposables???

Has anyone else noticed, as I have done recently, that disposable Mach3's use exactly the same cartridges as a normal M3? :idea: They don't have the little catch to release the cart but if you pull it, it does come off and you can clip another straight on.

This may seem trivial but it was handy for me the other day when I found a whole pack of M3 carts in the back of a cupboard (having long since thrown out the handle). Another bonus was the disposables were on offer 3 for £3. Now I have a handy stash for when I'm short on time or travelling. :cool:

If it achieves nothing else it feels like you're cheating the "system" ...which is nice!

Agent J :ugeek:

So...if I think what you are trying to explain is the fixed mach3 head CAN pop off and just use a new head only..instead of buying a throwaway handle?

B

erm...yeah...I may have made my explanation more complex than it needed to be! :oops:

The jist being you can use a "disposable" handle like a regular M3 handle.

anyway it appears I've spent too much time alone today and I should probably go to bed/asylum :lol:

J

Brilliant tip,i have Mach3 disposables for days when i'm in a rush or cant afford to risk getting a nick,i also have a brushed steel Mach3 handle that came with a brush and a stand that has never been used,it's a nice handle to be fair.
I have just ripped the heads off all my disposables ready to use in my Mach3 handle,fantastic.

Dave.

Back
Top Bottom