Marbles ?!?!.

I'm using some pretty out of date Old Spice cream at the moment. Love it. It works well still, but there are little tiny hard balls formed in it. Like little marbles of soap. They fall off the brush and my face into the sink and stay as marbles in the water unless I squash them.

What's that all about then?

I'm using some pretty out of date Old Spice cream at the moment. Love it. It works well still, but there are little tiny hard balls formed in it. Like little marbles of soap. They fall off the brush and my face into the sink and stay as marbles in the water unless I squash them.

What's that all about then?
It probably is stearic acid that has dropped out of suspension and formed little hard ball's, it happens from time to time, nothing to worry about though, I've heard that you can gently heat up the soap in a microwave oven and the acid lumps may disappear!
I would just live with it!

Paul.

It probably is stearic acid that has dropped out of suspension and formed little hard ball's, it happens from time to time, nothing to worry about though, I've heard that you can gently heat up the soap in a microwave oven and the acid lumps may disappear!
I would just live with it!

Paul.
Thanks

I figured it was the soap breaking down somehow. Still works fine...

Back
Top Bottom