Menthol A/S

Proraso is good, although some seem to think that the new version has a little less "kick" than the original. Still has a kick, though :)

Ian

Alcolado is about as strong as it gets...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alcolado-Glacial-Mentholated-Splash-Lotion-125ml-/321089907594?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Skincare_PP&hash=item4ac2732b8a

Sezer74 said:
Don't forget 'Vifrex' Dopo barba(something like that) its actually an aftershave Gel, very very strong Menthol, and little goes long way. highly recommended to Menthol lovers

444 aftershave gel is quite good too, it took a bit of getting used to but it works well, I initially thought I was putting Portuguese Bonjella on me chops the first go. Don't let that put you off, though, it's good.

Sm304 said:
Sezer74 said:
Don't forget 'Vifrex' Dopo barba(something like that) its actually an aftershave Gel, very very strong Menthol, and little goes long way. highly recommended to Menthol lovers

444 aftershave gel is quite good too, it took a bit of getting used to but it works well, I initially thought I was putting Portuguese Bonjella on me chops the first go. Don't let that put you off, though, it's good.
Exactly, but I would say Vifrex is more pleasant then 444, and smell is wonderful as well

Sm304 said:
Sezer74 said:

I use the 444 and it is very good, I mix mine with a bit of aftershave.

Alcolado Glacial.

Anything else is just playing at it.

Even Vinny had a #'&% !!! moment with that one.

Back
Top Bottom