MUSGO JUMP......!!

Having a slight problem with this cream. Can anybody help.

The initial lathering is great and produces a very comfortable first pass, but on re-lathering for the second pass it causes the blade to jump horribly to the point i have to wash off and use a different cream.

Seems a shame as lather produced is very nice.

If the razor is skipping or juddering, you've lost some lubrication (settle down at the back!), and this is usually as a result, I've found, of too much water in the lather. Try using a drier mix.

Ian

only ever tried this a couple of times using a sample from TSD, made lather in mug using my Shavemac brush (that shows you how long ago it was)

no problems to report

Tried again this evening, as before great first pass, kept the lather as dry as possible but still no luck for the second pass.

Washed out the brush, relatherd afresh, no problem, strange :?

Think il put this down as a sample tried, but no full purchase after. Right, wheres that speick sample........

This does seem a little strange.

Are you bowl or face lathering? Either way it sounds like you are using all or most of the lather on the first application. WQhat does the second lather feel like & is it coverring your skin as thickly?

I used to use this stuff all the time & i have recently orderred some more as like the scent or not, this stuff is as slick as snot on a door knob. I think its the lanolin that does it.

What works for one does not work for all in this game. Keep trying mate, you will find stuff that works.

Back
Top Bottom