My son likes Aramis - help

So

My step son likes Aramis, and hasn't shown any real interest in my stuff, he doesn't have any shaving cream of his own now and has been using something of mine on the sly. Not sure what he's using but my brush is getting used, so I assume he is using some of my soap or cream.

For Christmas I am thinking of getting him some cream, A/S, and a brush of his own. Anyone have any views on what would go with Aramis,.or what is in the same vein so I could wean him off the awful stuff.

Thanks.

I discovered it about eight months ago. Smells completely different to anything else i've tried and in a good way. Wearing a moisturising cream smell-alikes now.

Scentfromheavenonline.com do some very good Aramis smell-alikes and their shaving soap is a much better performer than the real Aramis one (sadly)

Definitely. Their shaving soap is excellent. Their designer-style scents are very good. Prices are cheap. Can take a few days to get an order done (I get the impression most or all is made to order). I get stuff from there (including creams for ailments etc.) once a month!

Aramis shaving soap excellent? Maybe in vintage tallow form, notice how they sell it in twin packs so you have the pleasure of binning it twice.

pugh-the-special-one said:
Now aged 53 in my early teens that was my very first adult scent, great stuff.

Jamie

Me too in 1977 - got a free umbrella with it. Saw it in TK Maxx the other day - security boxed so I couldn't have a sniff.

Back
Top Bottom