Nancy Boy stuff in EU?

Has anyone seen this product range in any EU based e-shop? As far as I know they only sell it in the US and the postage makes it rather expensive, well, relatively.

Thanks!

Thanks, the shaving cream wouldn't interest me as it's brushless. However, the aftershave sounds nice, with lavender, peppermint and rosemary. That is a mix I have made myself for a particular client, and it does smell very nice. It is also witch hazel based without alcohol, so it won't sting either.

The shaving cream is superb. I use it with a brush. It's quite thick (almost like an emollient) but ideal (in my opinion) for cold weather and dry skin. I ordered some via "The Shave Den" a few years ago as Nancy Boy didn't deliver abroad then. This Summer we went on a family holiday to California spending 4 days in San Francisco so I persuaded SWMBO to go in to the shop along with our 2 youngest sons (aged 9 and 13). I spent a fair amount. My 13 year old also wanted some shaving cream (Unlike his older brother -who decided to eurorail rather than come to California- Michael has taken to DE razors).
I think the young gentleman serving us was a little bemused having a family from England visiting the shop and waxing lyrical over the properties of their shaving cream.
I brought back both shaving creams (but prefer the signature scent). I bought some of the replenishing aftershave gel (strong cucumber smell) but am not that keen on it. I also bought some of the signature scent deodorant -and love the smell. My wife brought back nice-smelling oils. If you spend more than $50 you get a free gift (I took a small sample of the "replenishing shaving cream"). Of course if you spend more than $50 and get it posted to the UK, you'll probably get a nice bill from HMRC.

Sadly it is expensive to ship to the UK and they sell all the stuff themselves rather than through third parties.

Professor Blighty said:
Thanks, the shaving cream wouldn't interest me as it's brushless. However, the aftershave sounds nice, with lavender, peppermint and rosemary. That is a mix I have made myself for a particular client, and it does smell very nice. It is also witch hazel based without alcohol, so it won't sting either.

The lavender, peppermint and rosemary is a really good combination. I am sure when I visited the shop they only had an alcohol-based aftershave with the "signature" scent (hence I bought the cucumber aftershave gel without alcohol. It doesn't sting but I prefer the signature scent).
I have plenty of after shave balms/gels at the moment but I'll have to remember that you'll make up after shaves on request. mmmmmmmmmmmm.

tritrek said:
I'm looking for their cucumber aftershave actually. All the rest can be obtained from other makers but cucumber....

I've got some of the cucumber aftershave.
I've probably used ~1/3 - 1/2 of it but had a flare up of eczema just before Christmas. I'm not convinced it was the after shave that flared it up but my face is better with proraso or l'Occitane so it's not getting the use it should. I've also got a small pot of the cucumber shaving cream.

I'd be happy to PIF the after shave if you want it.
It's probably the only Nancy boy product I wish I hadn't bought -it leaked in my suitcase. Not much but it covered my other NB products. Let me know if you want it.

Paul

Back
Top Bottom