Need your advice?

I have a Merkur Futur, I have used it once it's mint as new with the box, I have found this razor to heavy for my use, so i'm thinking of posting it for a trade, I would like a better quality brush I own a Edwin Jagger pure badger at present, and would obviously expect a better trade up than that brush, so I was wondering what you think I should get, and what do you think would be a good trade, I have been selling and buying for many years on Ebay, I know I could easily sell the razor there if I wanted but I would like to give someone the oppertunity on this forum if they wanted to do a trade.

Regards Jamie.

sell for the cash and have a look here <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://newforestbrushes.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://newforestbrushes.blogspot.com/</a><!-- m --> ;)

Or stick it up and see what someone offers you. I agree with Slash though the New Forest brushes are excellent value for money and will be a significant step up from the EJ pure badger.

+1 from me. New Forest is the way to go, fella.

And I am sure that you'll find someone on here that'll want your Futur…

Lipsy

Thanks for your advice guys, I will post it on the BST section, glad I asked for you advice, it's pointed me in the right direction, and given me the information I needed.

Thanks again Jamie.

I was always told its the "heft" that gives a razors its "glideability"..I would keep at it..and in a month..things will get better..IMHO
Ebay is an option if you wanna sell it..they sell quick and for good prices...or put it up on the BST with a price you wish..

B

antdad said:
Blades said:
I was always told its the "heft" that gives a razors its "glideability"..I would keep at it..and in a month..things will get better.

I agree, use it more and then decide.

Agreed, i didn't like my Futur when i first got it, love it now, just took some getting used to, especially with that big old head when shaving the "Tache" area !!! :D

Yup, never be too hasty to drop something that you think doesn't work/suit, especially early doors...

I discounted many blades, for example, only to find that now that my technique has improved (lathering and handling of the razor, etc.) that there was nothing wrong with the equipment.

Same applies with razors...

Lipsy

Back
Top Bottom