New and interesting addition

Nosing around the forums, i see someone mentioned using a bamboo blusher brush and it worked out pretty well.

So throwing caution to the wind, i've gone and ordered this little kabuki brush.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180668829689?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Wish me luck.

And here it is.

IMG_20120128_142412.jpg

IMG_20120128_142503.jpg

Now I've also looked at these in the shops . But... Aren't they all made from 'Human Hair'. The ones I saw were. For some reason using Human Hair creeps me out! Not quite sure how it got 'donated'!

Had a look around and you're probably right it does look like sable hair.

I'll post up a picture all lathered up soon as i get around to it.

Sorry for the wait, been feeling a bit i'll of late.

Anyway it's rather floppy, and hogs water but i did actually get some decent lather from it, not the best but certainly enough for a good shave.

Cream is tobs rose.

IMG_20120212_182350.jpg

IMG_20120212_182527.jpg

huxley said:
Sorry for the wait, been feeling a bit i'll of late.

Anyway it's rather floppy, and hogs water but i did actually get some decent lather from it, not the best but certainly enough for a good shave.

I started with one too, tho different from yours, looked more like a paint brush. It worked quite well. I used it with KMF cream. My daughter has it now lol. I 'm more or less back now with an imitation badger from Omega. Works just fine, do not think I need another brush.

Back
Top Bottom