November Raffle.

I have already sold the Feather!

For a fiver!

To SWMBO.

She claims she knows someone who'd love it as a Christmas present!
Fair enough. :D
Would she like my address details now, I forgot you already have them, says thanks on my behalf, also Carl and I would like our payment in crisp notes, not via paypal cheers ;)

Many thanks for all the congratulations, guys!
I've been told the razor should be with me tomorrow, which would be super quick.
If it wasn't for the fact that delivery is by APC overnight - a company that makes Yodel look like Royal Mail and Royal Mail like a good delivery company. At least I know where their local depot is (in an unmarked street, hidden behind a lot of shrubbery - they call it a trading estate). At least their tracking web site now finally recognises the tracking number, but claims they haven't received the parcel yet. From experience that won't change until I have picked up the parcel from the depot. At least I know they never leave the depot and hence can't leave a card, but claim they did.
Carl says not to worry, because the force is with me now... Bless him...
Did I mention that I don't like APC overnight? Now where is my blood pressure medication?

Oh, I can't wait to fondle that razor :p

Last edited:
Apologies to APC. The razor just arrived. Gorgeous. The handle is longer than on the AS-D2 and it is lighter. Unfortunately it didn't arrive in time to sneak in a quick shave before SWMBO came back home. Now it is under her control until Christmas :eek: Luckily 10 minutes later the Neo Gam from the pass around arrived. :D

I've finally been able to prise the Feather WS-D1S from Santa's hands. I think he wanted to keep it and come clean shaven next year. :rolleyes:
It's a fine razor and shaves just as beautifully as the AS-D2. But the all stainless model is prettier. I might need to downgrade.
Thanks TSR, for a very nice Christmas present.

Back
Top Bottom