Ogallala Bay Rum PIF

I have in my possession a bottle of Ogallala Bay Rum cologne. It stinks. :shock: It was bought as part of a well-meant group buy but unfortunately does not meet the expectations I had. SWMBO had one whiff and took a violent dislike to it, so even if I did like it there wouldn't be any point keeping it.

Because I'm not a particularly good husband I decided to splash some on this afternoon and give the wife a real fright. She was not impressed. I explained that I'd worn it to see if the scent changed after reacting with my skin. She countered by asking if I smeared horse shite about my person would the smell change? Classy lass my wife! Finally we got to the bottom of the problem. SWMBO is a dentist and is currently on maternity leave. It turns out that this particular Bay Rum smells very strongly of cloves and not a lot else, and that reminds her of her work. They use oil of cloves in some of the anaesthetics (or something), so she really didn't want to be reminded of her job! :lol:

Anyway, now I have a bottle of 'Bay Cloves' going spare that I am willing to PIF to anyone brave enough to try the stuff. I am aware that I haven't exactly sold it to you so PM me if you are mad enough. If I get no response some poor bugger will receive it with my next PIF. I actually think it would be funny to see how many people this bottle can circulate to before it's used up. :D

PS The bottle claims it is an aftershave, a pre-shave and a skin toner.

Back
Top Bottom