Pacific Shaving Company / US brands

Hi there,

On a recent trip to New York I picked up some shaving products in their Boots equivalent pharmacies. One of them is the Shaving Cream by Pacific Shaving Company, a firm that produces organic natural type of products (review on my site if you are interested).

Anyway, I was interested to hear if you have any experience of other US brands that you could recommend? I would be keen to get some suggestions on what to pick up on my next trip over. Always interested to discover great products:icon_razz:

Thanks!

A couple of American products I've tried recently and would recommed are:

- Kiss my Face Lime shaving cream. Incredible value if you buy the larger bottle.

- Aubrey Organics Northwoods aftershave. Again great value, leaves the face feeling great and has a nice scent.

Both would probably be found in a store selling natural products (Whole Foods?)

RajK said:
A couple of American products I've tried recently and would recommed are:

- Kiss my Face Lime shaving cream. Incredible value if you buy the larger bottle.

- Aubrey Organics Northwoods aftershave. Again great value, leaves the face feeling great and has a nice scent.

Both would probably be found in a store selling natural products (Whole Foods?)

Thanks, I never thought about WholeFoods! Great tip! Will pay them a visit soon:)

Try cremo cream. It is very nice, if you are interested I can send you a tube. The cost of shipping maybe high. I just bought one with full price rebate. SO, I can be a nice guy.

Back
Top Bottom