Pecksniffs shaving soap

Hi all

Got my hands on a tub of Pecksniffs Professional shave cream. Although its a soap cos it's hard. Contains lemon, cedar and amber. Smells great and was only £5.99 in Tkmax yesterday. RRP was around £ 25 ish.

Has anyone used it yet or like it or hate it. I used it for the first time this smorning and found it ok. I have cheaper soap and creams that perform better.

For the price id thought id give it ago

peter

[attachment=10252]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1398001866446.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398001866446.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 51
Yes it was in TKmax. Stuck right at the back of the shelf on it its own. My girlfriend spotted it. I used it again this morning with a 404 mixed brush and bowl lathered. I was able to get a better lather today compared to yesterday when I face lathered using the same brush. The smell of this soap is awsome

pgachapman said:
Yes it was in TKmax. Stuck right at the back of the shelf on it its own. My girlfriend spotted it. I used it again this morning with a 404 mixed brush and bowl lathered. I was able to get a better lather today compared to yesterday when I face lathered using the same brush. The smell of this soap is awsome

Glad you'r getting there - try putting a drop of water on the cake for a few minutes before lathering.

Ah, I knew somebody liked this stuff once...hello Anthony.

Tbf I didn't come across a Pecksniffs product that didn't smell good but performance wise their hard cream/soap thingy was terrible imo. As suggested it'll be good for breaking in boar and I don't like boar brushes either.

Used this again this morning. Got on well and had a good shave. Only thing I done different this time was to soak the puck longer in hotter water and load the brush for longer. And for the second pass I soaked the puck again and spent longer loading the brush again. My lather both times where very thick and had loads of slip. Im starting to like this soap

Back
Top Bottom