Penhaligons 15% Discount

I know their products cover more than one area of this site, but chose to make the post here so hope that is ok.

I have just recieved an e-mail from Penhaligons with a voucher advising of 15% off all full price products for the period 28th March - 1st April 2013.

This can be used on line by entering Easter15 at the checkout or by printing the voucher off and presenting it in store at one of their boutiques (their choice of word not mine)

If anyone is planning to visit during this period then PM me and I will forward you the e-mail so that you can print the voucher off.

Pete

15% off £80 is still more than £40 per bottle or £60 for two at an Outlet Store so check whether whatever you want is available at an Outlet first!

Good point Carl.

Just had another one from The Fragrance Shop, whom I have used previously with an online purchase that I subsequently collected from my local store and totally hassle free.

This one is for 10% off by entering EASTERTREAT if purchasing online, or once again printing off a voucher to present if visitng a store.

PM me if you want the e-mail to print off the voucher.

Pete

The more fragrance you buy, the more offers with which you are inundated. All mine go in a 'Spam' folder pending a new purchase. Bodyshop are possibly the worst/most persistent.

Back
Top Bottom