Piccadilly Shaving Co. Lime Shaving Cream

Just finished my review cycle on some of this. Here's my verdict:

"Not a cream I had heard too much about, so was eager to try. It comes in a tub very similar to Taylor of Old Bond Street creams, except you get 180g instead of the usual 150g, but this costs £13.95 compared to TOBS sub-£10. There's a suggestion it may be the same cream (although this doesn't contain parabens, while TOBS does). That I don't know, so I'll just focus on what I found.

The answer to that was a solid performing cream that gave me several great shaves. It was easy to lather, although I found you needed the right amount, which could be said of any product. If you get that then it provides good performance, with nice slickness and protection. The fragrance was good, though not overpowering or even that strong, but enough to accompany you throughout. It didn't quite make it to top-tier for me, due to post-shave feel, fragrance strength, presentation and the work it took to lather in some cases, but it did a very good job regardless of the blade, so is certainly something I'd recommend."

Read the full review here.

(Disclosure: I got this as a free sample)

Back
Top Bottom