Razor ID

I'm not expecting much as a rudimentary search didn't reveal anything so maybe you fine gents of straight disposition can help me.

rubicon.jpg

I know that razor, it´s one of mine :eek: :shock: lost it a year ago and now it surfes here, fantastic! Question is who you bought it from Tony :evil: ... :lol: I´m sorry I can´t help you, but if Neil (or Andy) sees this I´m sure he can dig out the maker.

Can't complain for a couple of quid from a junk shop, it's the first time ever I've purposefully looked and found something shaving related and paid cash.

Sorry, not much help here. However, it does look nice and I do have this tidbit of info for you.

Back in the heyday of Sheffield cutlery plenty of small shops made lots of razors. Not all of them were well known and produced massive amounts of razors. The analogy to today would be if someone were to find an LR Harner or a Bill Ellis 100 years into the future. It wouldn't be a Dovo, TI, Hart, Revisor, or G&F, but it just might be vastly superior. Anyway, just shave with it! :shave

Back
Top Bottom