Razorock SE

Apparently it's aluminium.

For myself, after all the striptease fooling around trying to buy Stealth razors etc., I think I'll save the time and aggravation, and buy (if or as and when they are available):-

1) The Mongoose OC head

2) The Alumigoose (aluminium version)

3) Mingoose (Schick blade version)

4) Titanium Mongoose

I may save time etc., but certainly not any money.

pjgh said:
... still a mystery to me how you actually buy one (the Mongoose, that is).

Mine was B(atch)2. I emailed "mongooseorders@gmail.com" at the start of October 2014, and was put on the "interested" list.

At the end of October, I received the "menu" of head and handle types and combinations that I could order (I had the polished head, standard handle plus the "Big Bomber" handle); and from that I placed my order.

Some time after that, I paid for it by Paypal, and it was despatched to me on 27th December, arriving here on 2nd January 2015.

I understand that Executive Shaving are supposed to be selling the Mongoose over here, but I suppose that in absence of anything else, it might be worthwhile emailing the Mongoose people at the address above, and enquiring about how to obtain one. They are, in my experience, extremely helpful and civil people.

IMHO, they are superb razors.

I'm sure I read somewhere that they were no longer taking orders and the next batch would be sold through a retailer.

Won't do any harm to email them though.

As Ferrum says, they are very helpful and great to deal with.

I Saw a new batch of Mongoose razors up for bidding on US EBAY about ten days ago with their new slimmer handles......their was also a second hand one for sale with the thick polished handle......Never paid much attention to it,,,, But they were sitting around two hundred dollars plus if I remember correctly,,,,,:angel:

Billy

Back
Top Bottom