Real Shaving Company

Is ASDA still selling the "Natural Grooming"" shaving cream?
Pete sent me one of those ones and it was another good cream made by Creightons,like the RSC.
Thanks mate!

Used some of this RSC cream at the weekend, straight onto the brush from the tube then onto my face and a lovely rich creamy lather. Better than the experience I have been having with an Omega pot so far.

I have the Natural Grooming shave cream (with coconut if memory serves me) I haven't seen it for a while in this format. As good if not the best cream I have used. Got it for a quid. Only bought the one :mad:

I will try to get the Natural Grooming cream when in Asda next. Regarding the RSC after shave balm, I picked it up at Poundland for (guess?) a quid. Not sure about the exact product name will check tonight.

octopus said:
I will try to get the Natural Grooming cream when in Asda next. Regarding the RSC after shave balm, I picked it up at Poundland for (guess?) a quid. Not sure about the exact product name will check tonight.

If you see the coconut one, grab it. Will check out Asda myself.

Im afraid "The Natural Grooming" is no more (with that name) and now is called "Groomed" http://groceries.asda.com/asda-estore/catalog/sectionpagecontainer.jsp?aisleid=1214921925337&departmentid=1214921923791&cmpid=ahc-_-ghs-_-asdacom-dsk-_-mens_toiletries-_-sub-mens-toiletries&utm_source=asdacom-dsk&utm_medium=ahc&utm_term=sub-mens-t

Interesting, at Asda's main website it's £1.80 a tube for Groomed, but if you go to the other Asda site (groomed.uk.com) it's £3.50 for the same tube as far as I can see.

I had a tube of RSC on the shelf for a while - it was cheap at poundland. The wife saw it and told relatives that they could get it as a Chrimbo present if they were stuck for ideas. I ended up with tubes of the stuff to work through.

I agree with others, its fairly bland in terms of scent, and is an average performer. I can get a fairly decent lather and for a £1 its ok. I did notice poundland had tubes of Supermax creams on the shelves, which might be something a bit different to try for a beginner.

I'm enjoying my La Toja I picked up for a couple of euros recently. Good performance, barbershop aroma, whats not to like.

Back
Top Bottom