Recommend me a blade or blades

Hi All

Using three razors these days - a Sticky (very very mild and forgiving of poor technique and bad prep) a Flair-Tip Rocket (slightly more aggressive than a f.t. SuperSpeed) and a 1938 Rotbart/Gillette hybrid - wildly aggressive, no so much a blade "gap" as blade "gape" - like planing wood.

I've been using Feathers almost exclusively for the last 2 years. These work fine in the first two razors and love the shaves I get.

But the last one . . . I used to use Iridiums and Kai's (both great blades) but I need something smooth and maybe not *too* sharp.

I'm hearing good things about these 7 O'Clock thingies - anyone else got any recommendations?

Thanks!

Rev-O said:
Hi All

Using three razors these days - a Sticky (very very mild and forgiving of poor technique and bad prep) a Flair-Tip Rocket (slightly more aggressive than a f.t. SuperSpeed) and a 1938 Rotbart/Gillette hybrid - wildly aggressive, no so much a blade "gap" as blade "gape" - like planing wood.

I've been using Feathers almost exclusively for the last 2 years. These work fine in the first two razors and love the shaves I get.

But the last one . . . I used to use Iridiums and Kai's (both great blades) but I need something smooth and maybe not *too* sharp.

I'm hearing good things about these 7 O'Clock thingies - anyone else got any recommendations?

Thanks!

Rev O
Personally I like them, send PM with address and will PIF a packet of each?
Jim

May I suggest the Derby. Wait.... I use a number of Gillette '04's, same idea as yours, and they work very well. For a $ for 10 you don't have a lot to lose. They do work well in certain types of razors.

Back
Top Bottom