Rooney make D R Harris Brushes ?

Just noticed more than just a slight similarity between my Rooney super and a Vintage D R Harris Mixed Badger

So I guess Rooney make brushes for DRH And have done for years ? As this Harris brush I have can't be found on their website and as I found it at an antique fair with a two other vintage Brushes. I guess it's a vintage made by Rooney for DRH

So Rooney make best badger brushes to be sold in the UK as rebadged DRH brushes (such as the H2) but Rooney make the same model like the one i have (Heritage Stubby 2 ) with Super Badger but these are for USA sale only none for the UK unless you import one

Strange setup ………

e6253adf.jpg

2c22ee11.jpg

5aabf4a6.jpg

16d5ab29.jpg

Rooney used to make a lot of brushes for other brands. The company no longer exists although the brand name is now owned by someone else. Brushes bearing the Rooney logo are still on sale - probably a lot of old stock among them. In the UK, Executive Shaving still have some Rooney brushes listed. Others are available in the USA from Classic Shaving and Vintage Blades. The brush designs in your pics are now used by Morris and Forndran - another old brand name now revived and operated by Lee Sabini.

Back
Top Bottom